1. "Successful People ask how much work, not how
"Winners don't need to apologies for winning because they
work long and hard"
"Excellence is not luck it is result of lot of hard work and
"Far and away the prize that life offers is the chance to
work hard at something worth
"The Critic is one who knows the price of everything and
value of nothing"
"Ability will get you success character will keep you
"Just as carbon determines the quality of steel, character
determines the quality of
"Ability without dependability, responsibility and
flexibility is a liability"
"Pride comes from within it is what gives the winning edge"
"You work half a day don't care if it is first twelve hours
or second twelve hours, if you
knew hard i had to work to
gain your mastery it wouldn't seem wonderful at all"
"The burning desire is starting point of all accomplishment,
weak desires can not produce
"Try not to become a success, rather try to become man of
"Playing to win come out of inspirations, rather playing not
to loose comes out of
"Losers want security, winners wants opportunity"
"Losers are much afraid of life than death. Failing is not a
crime, but lack of effort is"
"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to
their commitment to excellence,
regardless of their chosen
field of endeavor"
17. "A duty which becomes a desire will ultimately
become a delight"
18. "Responsible people accept and learn
from their mistakes and not repeat them again"
19. "When things go wrong negative people play the blame
20. "Success and Happiness go hand in
21. "Nothing worthwhile in life comes
without a struggle. We tend to hurt the ones we loves
most because we don not allow them to struggle to
gain strength ."
22. "Everything is difficult before it
becomes easy. You can not run away from your
problems, only losers quit and give up."
23. " Learn to become victors not victims,
Fear and doubt short circuit the mind."
24. "Destiny is not a matter of chance, it
is a matter of choice, it is not a thing to be waited
for, it is a thing to be achieved."
25. "Health, Happiness and success depend
upon the fighting spirit of each person. The big
thing is not what happens to us in life but
what we do about what happens to us."
26. "Only qualities are that make student
27. "Whatever the mind of a man can
conceive and believe, the mind can achieve."
28. "Look for the positive, make a habit
of doing it now. Develop an attitude of gratitude."
29. "Create a continuous education program
30. "Build positive self esteem, stay away
from negative influences."
31. "Learn to like the things that need to
32. "To laugh often and love much, to win
the respect of intelligent persons."
33. "To earn the approval of honest
critic's and endure betrayal of false friends."
34. "To appreciate beauty is to find the
best in others"
35. "If you really want to succeed, form
the habit of doing things that failures do not like to
36. "Success is the progress realization
of worthy goal."
37. "If you don't know the key to success,
but the key to failure is trying to please
38. "Winners are like a thermostat, Losers
are like thermometers"
39. "Winners Choose what they say. Losers
say what they choose."
40. "Winners use hard arguments but soft
words, Losers use soft arguments but hard
41. "Winners stand firm on values but
compromise on petty things, Losers stand firm on
petty things but compromise on values."
42. "Winners follow the philosophy of
empathy, don't do the others what you would not
want them to do to you, Whereas
losers follow the philosophy do it to others before
they do it to you"
43. "Winners make it happen, Losers let it
44. "You may be disappointed if you fail,
but you will be doomed if you do not try"
45. "When a winner makes a mistake, he
says i was wrong but when a loser makes a
mistake, he says it was not my fault"
46. "A winner makes commitment's but loser
47. "Winners have always dreams, but
losers have schemes"
48. "Winners always say i must do
something, but loser say, something must be done"
49. "Winners are always a part of team,
but losers are a part from the teams"
50. "Winner see the gain, loser see the
51. " Winners see possibilities, losers
52. "Winners believe in win/win, losers
believe for them to win"
53. "Drinking and driving cost lives."
54. "Create a continuous education program
55. "The winner is always part of the
answer, whereas the loser is always part of the
56. "The winner always has the program,
whereas the loser always has an excuse"
57. "The winner says 'let me do it for
you', whereas the loser says that is not my duty"
58. "The winner sees an answer for every
problems, whereas the loser sees problem for
59. "The winner says, it may be difficult
but it is possible, whereas the loser says it may be
possible but it is too difficult"
60. "Opportunity is always under your
feet. You don't have to go anywhere all you need to
do is recognize"
61. "In a positive environment, a marginal
performer's output goes up. In anegative
environment a good performers output goes
62. "Be too big for worry and too noble
63. "Never leave till tomorrow, which you
can do today."
64. "Knowledge is potential power, wisdom
is real power"
65. "If you think education is expensive,
66. "Choose your advisors carefully, but
use your own judgment"
67. "The first duty of university is to
teach wisdom, not trade, character, not technicalities"
68. "Forgiving and letting go is
important, guilt is worse than anger"
69. "When wine is in, wisdom is out"
70. "A good reputation is one's greatest
71. "Our wisdom comes from our experience
and our experience comes from our foolishness"
72. "The future purchased by the present"
73. "Tick to your point of view in order
to keep up your own dignity"
74. "We all love a good loser - if it is
75. "Women are like a fire arms they are
dangerous only in experience hands"
80. "Destiny is not a matter of chance, it
is matter of choice, it is not a thing to be waited for
, it is a thing to be achieved "
81. "The best insurance for tomorrow is
job well done today"
82. "If god and teacher are standing
together, who does the student salute first ?, the
answer is the teacher because without his
direction the student could not have met
83. "The best teachers will not give you
something to drink, they will make you thirsty. They
will put you on a path to seek answers"
84. "The only limit to our realization of
tomorrow will be our doubts of today"
85. "Life is like a ten speed bicycle,
most of us have gears which we never use"
86. "The person who risks nothing does
nothing, has nothing and is nothing"
87. "A man is a hero not because he is
braver then anyone else, but because he is brave for
10 minutes longer"
88. "When you think short term, not long
term, it is limited vision. With limited vision you will
never see any worthwhile goal"
89. "Selfish attitude have no right to
expect growth. It is a cancer of the soul, greed
90. "If you think you can or if you think
you cannot, you are right"
91. "Acceptance without evolution amounts
to conforming behavior a sign of lack of
confidence and low self esteem"
92. "A man's mind is like a garden, if we
plant good seeds, we will have good garden. but if
we don't plant anything, something will
grow and that will be weeds. That is nature's
93. "Everyone has a will to win but very
few have the will to prepare to win"
94. "Negative thinkers are dangerous, they
attract other negative peoples, react negatively
and expect the worst and they are not
95. "You have a choice in life, you can
either pay the price of discipline or regret"
96. "If you want to fail, believe in luck,
if you want to succeed believe in principle of cause
and effect, and you will create your
97. "The man who does his duty and a
little more is the one who achieve success in the life"
98. "The best sleeping pill is the clear
99. "Pride is the most worthwhile thing to
swallow. It is the only thing which, when
swallowed, never chokes."
100. "The biggest room in the world is
room for improvement."
101. "If you were given a rupee for every
sweet, loving word you spoke and were asked to
pay half the amount for
every harsh, unkind word you uttered, what would be your
net earnings for the day.
102. "The tongue has the power to hurt.
Also to heal. Be careful of every word you speak. It
can affect many lives
including your own"
103. "Insults and unjust critism are like
bad coins. You cannot avoid getting them. But you
can always refuse to accept
104. "There is one type of gambling which
should always be encouraged. It is betting on
goodness. When a person has
wronged you, be good to him. If he adds insult to injury,
double the bet. And keep on
doubling it. You will surely win."
105. "Life fulfills itselfin loving
service of the unwanted and unloved, the sick and suffering
106. "It is only when you risk going too
for that you can discover your real capability"
107. "So many of us are prisoners of our
own past. The past cannot bind us! The moment a
person lives a new life
in god, his past slinks away from him."
108. "To abide in heaven, think pure
thought speak sweet words, perform sacrificial deeds!"
109. "Never do anything which you would
not wish to do during the last hour of your life"
110. "With faith we can achieve the
impossible. Without faith we cannot cross the
111. "Even as the shadow follows the man,
even so success follows who has controlled his
senses and his mind."
112. "There is a happiness above
happiness. It belongs to him who, forgetting himself, gives
happiness to others."
113. "Be not idle! Do the best of which
you are capable. Then accept whatever happens!
That is the way to perfection
114. "Do your duty the best way you can
and you will march to perfection"
115. "What is the secret of contentment?
The faith that whatever happens, happens for the
very best! "
116. "The farthest place on earth is the
hour that is just over. Make the best use of the
hour that has just begun!"
117. "Every week bring to us 10,080
minutes. That is our capital. How shall we use it to get
the utmost benefit?"
118. "If in your thinking there is no
evil, you verily are a god!"
119. "That man is truly great who can show
sympathy even to an enemy"
120. "It is good to know many things, but
it is always better to make good use of what ever
little we know."
121. "Within each one of us is a treasure
beyond description. Alas! we do nothing to
122. "In this world there is nothing so
important as to cause us anxiety"
123. "Do as much good as you can : be as
good as you can but never for a moment. Feel that
you are better than the
124. "The man who has never fallen is the
man who has never attempted to climb. It is
better to climb and fall
than not to climb at all!"
125. "His strength is as the strength of
seven, because he believes! Believe and achieve,
this is great law of success!"
126. "Go out of your way to appreciate at
least three people everyday."
127. "Let me give to the world the best of
which i am capable and, without my asking for it,
the best will return to me."
128. "We must never give up! We must keep
on trying even though the times are trying"
129. "Triumph belongs to thought change
your thinking and change your life."
130. "Worry is like a swing. Though you
keep moving, you reach nowhere! "
131. "Fix a goal and each day strive your
best to attain it."
132. "How does one get music on the radio?
by tuning in to get the music of life we have to
tune in: alas, we have turned
away from god!"
133. "The man who is anger to reform
himself has no time or inclination to criticise others"
134. "No one can harm us! No one can keep
our good from us. So let us not blame others, but
look for and find the best in
135. "True Superiority does not consist in
being superior to others. The truly superior man is
even he who today is
superior to what he was yesterday. "
136. "Attempting half-heartedly is like
expecting failure and achieving it."
137. "Life without vision, courage and
depth is simply a blind experience. Small, lazy and
weak minds always take the
easiest way, the path of least resistance."
138. "Losers think life is unfair. The
winner's threshold for tolerating pain becomes higher
because in the end he is not
training just for the game as for his character"
139. "Luck favors those who help
140. "Successful people do not look for
miracles or easy tasks. They look at what is left
rather than what is
141. "A CRASH COURSE FOR SUCCESS"
PLAY TO WIN AND NOT TO LOSE.
LEARN FROM OTHER PEOPLE'S MISTAKES.
ASSOCIATE WITH PEOPLE OF HIGH MORAL
GIVE MORE THAN YOU GET.
DON'T LOOK FOR SOMETHING FOR NOTHING.
ALWAYS THINK LONG TERM.
EVALUATE YOUR STRENGTHS AND BUILD ON THEM.
ALWAYS KEEP THE LARGER PICTURE IN MIND
WHEN MAKING A DECISION.
NEVER COMPROMISE YOUR INTEGRITY.
142. "Good things come to those who wait,
but only those things left by those who hustle."
143. "People who do just enough to get by
so they don't get fired will never be valuable to
144. "We are all motivated-Either
positively or negatively."
145. "What a man thinks of himself: that
is what determines, or rather indicates, his fate."
Here are some comparison characteristics
of people with high and low self-esteem:
|Talk about ideas
||Talk about people
|Courage of conviction
||Goes along to get
||Blames the whole world
|Willing to learn
||Know it all
|Believes in Self-worth
||Believes in net worth
||Distorted sense of
||Looks down on others
147. "Negative Self-Talk or Negative Auto
148. "Fellow citizens, why do you turn and
scrape every stone to gather wealth and take so
little care of your children to
whom one day, you must relinquish it all?"
149. "CHILDREN LEARN WHAT THEY LIVE"
If a child child lives with
criticism, he learns to condemn.
If a child lives with praise,
he learns to appreciate.
If a child lives with
hostility, he learns to fight.
If a child lives with
tolerance, he learns to be patient.
If a child lives with ridicule,
he learns to be shy.
If a child lives with
encouragement, he learns confidence.
If a child lives with shame, he
learns to feel guilty.
If a child lives with approval,
he learns to like himself.
If a child lives with fairness,
he learns justice.
If a child lives with security,
he learns to have faith.
If a child lives with
acceptance and friendship, he learns to find love in the
What children get, they give to society.
150. "When people fail in any particular
event, most get so disheartened that they start
looking at themselves as
failures, not realizing that failing does not equal failure.
might have failed but i
am not a failure. I may be fooled but i am not a fool. You
failure only when you
151. "Discipline is not something you do
to others, but something you do for those you care
152. "If discipline were practiced in
every home, juvenile delinquency would be reduced by
153. "Discipline give freedom. Freedom is
not procured by a full enjoyment of what is desired
but controlling the desire."
154. "Parents spend an average of 15
minutes a week in "meaningful dialogue" with their
children - children who are
left to glean whatever values they can from peers and TV."
155. Ask yourself without discipline,
Can a captain run a ship effectively?
Can an athlete win a game?
Can a violinist play well at a
156. "A small touch of gold with a large slice of luck is
the perfect combination to strengthen
the bonds between you and your
||is the beauty of all
||is the foundation of
||is the embodiment of
||is the demonstration
of all values
||is the evidence of all
||is the key of all
||is the protector of
||is the flavour of all
||IS THE FORTRESS of all
||is the mother of all
||is the queen of all
||is the heart of all
||is the king of all
||is the guru of all
158. "Teach me, O Lord! To observe all the rules of the
game of life, never to lose my sense of humour and
always to hold my
tongue when it is so difficult to hold it!"
159. "Be not afraid of life, but believe that every
experience life brings to you is for your good. Move on in
faith. Believe and
160. "Are you depressed? Remember, within you is the power.
If you will but release a fraction of it you can
make the impossible
161. "Relation is like a bird, if u catch tight it dies. If
u catch it loosely, it flies. But if u catch it
it remains with u 4ever"
162. "Every problem is a challenge. Do not seek to run away
from it. Face it with courage and faith and walk
like a man!"
163. "There are two types of persons. There is a type
of people whose gaze is fixed on problems. They see
problems everywhere. There are others who in every problem
see an opportunity."
164. "A teacher who can smile at each student, who can
greet each student with love -- can work
165. "A person is known by the way he spends his leisure."
166. "Do not judge people by their appearance. Look deep
into their hearts."
167. "Be a master of your thoughts. Never let thoughts and
fancies master you."
168. "Happiness does not depend upon what happens to us but
on how we react to what happens to us."
169. "Knowledge talks wisdom listens."
170. "If you wait right time to come, it will never come.
Begin where you are and with what you have."
171. "Life becomes sweet in the measure in which we
172. "Let us not pray for lighter loads but for stronger
173. "When god closes one door, he has already opened
174. "Become internally driven, not externally driven."
175. "Develop a mindset that bring happiness."
176. "Negative influences come in the form of peer pressure.
People say, "Aren't you my friend?"
friends never want to see their friends hurt."
177. "Associate yourself with people of good quality if you
esteem your reputation, for it is better to be
alone than to be in
178. "Patience creates confidence, decisiveness, and a
rational outlook, which eventually leads to
179. "When you are good to others, you are best to
180. "It is one of the most beautiful compensations of
life that no man can sincerely try to help another
181. "Greed -- is like sea water: the more you drink, the
thirstier you get."
182. "Egotism is the anesthetic that deadens the pain of
183. "Jealously is .. a tiger that tears not only its
prey but also its own raging heart."
184. "One should have an open mind rather than an empty
185. "We see things not the way they are but the way we
186. "Reliability -- gives predictability and comes from
187. "Consistency -- builds confidence."
188. "Respect -- to self and others gives dignity and
shows a caring attitude."
189. "Fairness -- appeals to justice and integrity."
190. "Openness -- shows a willingness to listen and share
191. "competence-- comes when a person has the
ability and the attitude to serve."
192. "Integrity -- the key ingredient to trust."
193. "Acceptance -- inspite our effort to improve we need
to accept each other with our pluses and
194. "Relationships are like bank accounts: The more we
deposit, the larger they become; therefore, the
more we can draw
from them. "
195. "Responsibilities gravitate to the person who can
196. "Stop the blame game, Avoid phrases such as:
Everyone else does it,
or no one does it, or
it is all your fault"
197. "For evil to flourish, good people have to do
nothing and evil shall flourish."
198. "Choose what you say rather than say what you
choose. That is the difference between wisdom and
199. "A fool Speaks without thinking; a wise man thinks
200. "The way parents speak to their children in many
instances shapes their children's destiny"
201. "The path of least resistance is what makes rivers
202. "The First thing we should delete forever is the memory
of any bad deed that anyone has done to us"
203. "God Krishna say at the end of geeta 'Relinquishing
fully all dharmas take refuge in me alone, I will
liberate you from
all sins; grieve not"
204. "Love and hate are the same, Distoration of love is
hate. The way to get beyond love and hate is
205. Love and Hate are same, one standing upside down,
Distoration of love is hate. And the way to get
beyond love and hate is through
knowledge and awareness.
206. The first thing we should delete for ever is memory of
any bad deed that anyone has done to us.
207. God, Krishna says at the end of Geeta, "Relinquishing
fully all dharmas, take refuge in me alone, i will
liberate you from all sins,
208. For Students. ( The Value of Old Parents )
Carry a heart that never hates.
Carry a touch that never hurts.
Carry a smile that never fades.
Carry a friendship that never fails.
The joy of seeing others joy is a
bigger joy than our own joy.
Don't Sweat the small stuff.
209. Be Happy With What You Have.
210. Harmony is better than acrimony.
211. Never Hate PeopleWho Are Jealous Of You,Instead Love
Them..Bcoz They Are The OnesWho
ThinkYou Are Better Than Them!
A Famous Athelete said:I cn't sleep whn I c my competitor practising on
track,.Bt, I also
cn't sleep whn hez sleepin,.B'cz its d only tym 2 move ahead.
A soft nature of a person does not mean weakness. Nothing is
softer than water but its force
can break the strongest rocks...
B4u pray(believe),b4u criticise(wait),b4u spend(earn),b4u
write(think),b4u quit(try) & b4u
Whn the mirror of life gets dirty wid the fog of reality,
just try wiping it wid ur faith,
u'll see clear reflection of ur dreams once again !
Never worry abt the delay of ur Success as compared to
others becoz the Construction of a
Pyramid takes more time than an ordinary Building.
Here's a line tht very few understand : Tears dont come when
you miss a person..But, It
comes when you dont want to miss a person..!!
definition of STATUS"d money v spend wch v dont hv,2 buy d
thing wch v dont need,2 impres
ppl whom v dont knw"strange bt true
Successful people always have 2 things on their face..Smile
& SilenceSmile 2 solveTHE
PROBLEM&Silence 2 avoidTHE PROBLEM.
As long as we dont forgive people who have hurt us, they
occupy a rent-less space in our
mind. So forgive n forget every day d people who hv hurt u!
A Beautiful tomorrow never comes...When it comes, it's
already TODAY...!In the hunt of
beautiful tomorrow don't waste your wonderful TODAY
THE BEST MSG EVR:Poor Men Walks Miles & Miles To Earn
Food..&Rich Men Walk Miles To Digest
Food..!Strange, But True!!
A Man lost everything in a fire.Next day he placed a
signboard:"Shop burnt. House burnt.
Goods burnt.ButFAITH NOT BURNT.Business starts tomorow.
A famous poet ELIOT said:"When u get little You want
more,When u get more,u desire even
more,but when u lose it,u realize LITTLE was enough"
THIS ATTITUDE ROCKS..Never HATE people who're Jealous of
u,iNstead love them..Cos,they're
the oNes who thiNk u're better thaN them..
GREAT WORDS-The lightest organ of the human body is the
tongue, but still very few people
can manage to hold it...
People say, Find Good People And Leave Bad OneBut I Change
It As : Find The Good In People
And Ignore The Bad In Them!No One Is Perfect...
No one is true in this world, not even our own heart, we
think it beats for us inside, but
it beats for someone else who is inside it.
"Luck is not in your hands, But decision is in ur hands"
Your decision can make luck But
Luck can't make your decision.So always trust urself.
Time is like a river; U can't touch the same water twice
because the flow that has passed
will never pass again.So use every moment you get in life.
Never believe what the lines of UR hand predict about UR
future becoz people who don't have
hands also have a future. Believe in URself.
A life well lived is a life where one finds peace within
self,in appreciating the little
things & accepting the things that he can't change.
U R never alone-God is always available.He hears U wherever
U R either vocally or from UR
heart.He is the best Friend U will ever have.
The One who knows how to ADJUST,is the One who knows how to
Patience with Family is Love, Patience with others is
Respect,Patience with self is
Confidence & Patience with GOD is Faith.
Doubts R like Dynamite Bombs!They can destroy all UR
Creations & Relations in a moment!
So,always keep the Doubts out of UR Mind.
When U Pray for others GOD listen to U and Bless them,When U
are Happy & fell Blessed,
Remember that Someone has Prayed for U.
END doesn't mean finish,E.N.D. is" Efforts Never Die"If You
get NO as an Answer, Remember
N.O. is "Next Oppetunity"
1 Rupee coin always make sound,But 1000 Rs. Notes are always
Silent,When U R Silent your
value increases,keep URself Calm & Silent.
God se ye kabhi mat kaho ki Aapka problem kitna bada
hai,Apne problem se kaho ki Aapka God
kitna bada hai.
When U stand for a great cause, b ready to stand alone like
a Tree Even if U fall,fall like
a seed to grow again more stronger to support that cause.
Each day V Smile & Laugh so many times,But V never Remember
to Thank GOD after every Smile,
& V blame GOD immediately for every difficulty & pain.
Smile & Silence r 2 powerful tools.Smile is theway to solve
many problems & Silence is the
way to avoid many problems.
Smooth Roads Never Make Good Drivers.Problem Free Life Never
Make A Strong Person.So, Never
Ask Life "Why Me?"Instead Challenge It And Say 'Try Me'
Be bold when you lose and Be calm when you win.Your Life is
a fingerprint that cannot be
duplicated.so make the Best impression with it.
Some Flowers Grow best in sun,others grow well in
shade.Remember God puts us where we grow
best.So thanx GOD for every situation.
A PRAYER & GOOD WISHES can go where I can't.Through Prayer I
can be with those I care
without being there.I may be away but my PRAYERS r with U.
The Account of Peace & Happiness is credited when GOD is
remembered,but Debited when he is
God's Love has no limit, God's Grace has no measure, God's
power knows no boundries, may U
have God's endless blessings today & forever.
Forget our own sadness by creating a little hapiness for
others. Because when we are good to
others, we are Best to ourselves.
Always remember the four D's:Do what you have to do!Do it
when you have to do it!Do it the
best you can!Do it that way all the time!
Fan says Be Cool.Roof says Aim High.Window says See d
World.Clock says Every minute is
Precious.Calendar says Be up to date.Door says Push Hard for
Difference between TRUTH & LIE:TRUTH is Debit card; Pay
first & enjoy later.LIE is a Credit
Card; Enjoy first & Pay later.